- Note: Updating your CVap with the presets below will restore all 8 channels to factory settings, removing any programming modifications that may have been made.
- Identify your CVap model/series – Where to locate serial tag (photo of serial tag with model circled)
- Download and copy the .xml file onto a USB stick that is less than 4GB in size.
- Once you have verified the update is saved to your USB, safely eject from the computer.
- NOTE: Confirm you have the most up to date firmware before uploading presets. If not, update the firmware on the unit prior to uploading presets.
- With the unit off, Insert USB drive into the port on the left side of the CVap.
- Powering on the unit, use the right dial to rotate until the USB option is displayed then press enter.
- Rotate with the right dial again until UPLOAD PRESETS is displayed, then press enter.
- LOADED will display once the upload is complete