Certain features enhance the effectiveness of pressure fryers. Look for features that help your team reduce their workload.
Winston’s Collectramatic LP56 High-Efficiency Pressure Fryer includes the following features:
- The patented cold zone uses gravity filtration to prevent cracklings from scorching and ruining your oil. This allows up to 360 lbs. of chicken (or other food products) to be fried between filtrations.
- 6-head capacity (or 18 lbs. of food product)
- 75 lbs. shortening (or oil) capacity
- 8 preprogrammed (and programmable) channels
- Choice of clamshell or quarter-rack basket systems. Quarter-rack systems minimize tonging and handling of chicken. Shelves can be moved from basket to sheet pan without tonging each piece individually.
- Built-in safety features include an automatic shutoff if the fryer gets too hot (over 410°F) and an alarm that automatically disengages the heaters if they are inadvertently allowed to be exposed to air.
Add a Winston Shortening Filter to get the most from your Winston fryer. The filter is built for mobility. Consequently, you can use a single filter unit to service multiple fryers.